If you've been paying attention to your Twitter stream in the past day, you may have noticed some nominations sprouting up for Mashable's 3rd Annual Open Web Awards (Social Media Edition). Looking through the website, I realized HubSpot could be a contender in a few of the categories.
So here we go, HubSpot fans. I'm recruiting your help in voting for the following:
- @HubSpot for "Best Brand Use of Twitter"
- http://twitter.grader.com for "Best Twitter App"
- http://blog.hubspot.com for "Best Corporate Blog"
Voting is easy:
- Visit http://mashable.com/owa
- Sign in with either your Twitter or Facebook account (depending on where you'd like your vote promoted)
- Type your nomination (suggested nominations in bold above) in the form and choose its corresponding category
- Click "submit and tweet" or "submit and post" (depending on whether you signed in using Twitter or Facebook)
- Your vote will be submitted and posted to either your Twitter or Facebook account!
Nominations are accepted through November 15, with the top 5 nominations in each category advancing to the final voting round from November 18 through December 13.
Voters can vote once per day in each category, so for all you dedicated HubSpot fans out there, feel free to vote daily!