"How HubSpot 'Got Found'" Recognized for Outstanding Achievement in Lead Generation
- HubSpot, an Internet marketing company, today announced its "How HubSpot 'Got Found'" campaign has been selected as a finalist in the Best Direct Response Campaign category for the 13th Annual MITX Awards.
- Held annually by the Massachussetts Innovation & Technology Exchange, the MITX Awards recognize excellence in the creation of web innovations designed, produced or developed in New England.
- Begun in 1996, the MITX Awards has grown to the largest and most prestigious awards competition in the country for web innovations and celebrates the best creative and technological accomplishments emerging from New England.
- The "How HubSpot 'Got Found'" lead generation campaign outlines the steps HubSpot, previously a relatively unknown startup, took to attract the small business owners and marketing professionals HubSpot's software targets. One year before its launch, HubSpot began utilizing inbound marketing strategies for lead generation by creating the Internet Marketing Blog and releasing its Website Grader tool to make HubSpot known and allow people to preview its software for free. By the time HubSpot officially launched its software in December 2007, it had already achieved brand recognition in its target market.
- HubSpot will be recognized with the other finalistsin the category of Best Direct Response Campaign at a gala awards ceremony traditionally attended by over 1,000 of the region's top internet business and marketing professionals. Winners will be announced at the ceremony in the Boston Marriott Copley place on Wednesday, November 19th. Tickets can be purchased at www.mitxawards.org.
Quote, Attributable to Kiki Mills, Executive Director, MITX
"In its thirteenth year, the MITX Awards have continued to expand not only in volume of entries but also in the level of innovation and sophistication of the work. It is testament to a vibrant and dynamic industry that has grown to become an economic engine of the New England economy."
Quote, Attributable to Brian Halligan, CEO and Co-Founder, HubSpot
"We are delighted and honored to named an MITX Awards Finalist this year. The story of how HubSpot 'got found' highlights the success of the same inbound marketing philosophy that benefits our customers."
HubSpot is an Internet marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound leads and convert a higher percentage of them into paying customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and paying customers. Based in Cambridge, MA, HubSpot can be found at http://www.hubspot.com.
Established in 1996, the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX) is the region's premier professional organization for the internet business & marketing industry. Reaching more than 7,000 professionals in New England, MITX is the community for thought leadership, building business relationships and professional training and development. Members of the MITX community take advantage of events, sponsorships, speaking opportunities and networking to make business connections and exchange ideas. With more than 70 events annually, MITX provides its members with the opportunity to promote their companies to targeted audiences and provides a valuable forum for networking to source potential business leads, partnerships, ideas, funding and other likeminded peers in the industry. MITX is headquartered in Cambridge, MA. For more information please go to www.mitx.org.