- HubSpot will be sponsoring the first ever BOSup! Boston Tweetup on Saturday, November 8 at 7 p.m.
- The event will take place on the 3rd floor of Jillian's (145 Ipswich St.) near Fenway Park in Boston where all Twitter friends are invited to gather for "a night of fun and general mayhem."
- HubSpot's sponsorship includes free appetizers for event-goers and the distribution of official BOSup! 2008 T-shirts to the event's first 60 attendees.
- Jillian's is a 70,000 square foot entertainment and dining concept featuring games, a classic billiards lounge, a Lucky Strike bowling alley, a dance floor, bar and more.
- Interested parties are encouraged to RSVP to the BOSup! Boston Tweetup event page on Upcoming.
- The BOSup! Boston Tweetup is organized by active Twitter-user, Lisa Dilg (@pprlisa). For any questions, please contact Lisa at l_dilg [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Links for more information:
HubSpot's Internet Marketing Blog
IMAGE: HubSpot Company Logo
Jillian's Boston Website
HubSpot is an Internet marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound leads and convert a higher percentage of them into paying customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and paying customers. Based in Cambridge, MA, HubSpot can be found at http://www.hubspot.com.