HubSpot is producing an all day hands on internet marketing workshop in Worcester, MA on May 13th with the Worcester Chamber of Commerce, and 5 local marketing agencies. Learn more and register here.
The event is designed for non technical business owners, as well as marketing and sales professionals to learn how to leverage the web to grow their business.
HubSpot customers and non-customers alike are invited to attend. All attendees should bring a laptop as they will have access to wifi and a free 7-day trial of HubSpot software, as well as access to HubSpot's online inbound marketing training program.
During the day, attendees will learn and apply inbound marketing strategies to help them attract more traffic and generate more leads through their website. Attendees will walk out with the basic skills and know-how to start generating business from their online marketing activities.
Topics covered will include:
- Search Engine Optimization (Keyword Research, On Page SEO, Off Page SEO/Link Building)
- Blogging for Business
- Social Media Marketing and Social Networking
- Capturing More Leads (Creating Compelling Offers, Inserting Calls to Action, Building Optimized Landing Pages)
- Buying Targeted Traffic (PPC) & Email Marketing
- Measuring Internet Marketing Results & Constantly Improving (Monitoring Traffic Sources of leads and Customers)
A detailed explanation of the workshop material is described on the event website for the internet marketing workshop.