The following two HubSpot session topics are in the running:
What do Oprah, Al Gore and Britney Spears have in common? They all tweet! As buzz builds about the "growth" of Twitter, consider the cold hard facts. This session will take a scientific look at statistical data from over 4.5 million Twitter users to analyze what makes the Twittersphere tick.
Your Marketing Program is Broken presented by CEO and Founder Brian Halligan
Relying on cold calling, direct mail and print advertising to generate leads? Time to fix your marketing program. This session will teach you how to get with the times and use inbound marketing techniques like SEO, social media and blogging to attract prospects and turn them into living, breathing customers.
SXSW Panel Picking Formula
Why do we need your vote?
Our two sessions are among over 2,000 other possible session ideas, so your votes, which account for 30% of the session decision-making process, will help get them noticed by the SXSW staff and advisory board. If you like our ideas, please take a moment to vote (and if you want, spread the word, too by tweeting about this post - http://hub.tm/?mVrwB).
Here's how to vote:
1. Click over to http://panelpicker.sxsw.com.
2. Click "create an account" at the top of the page. (You are required to create an account in order to vote or comment on sessions.)
3. Check your email and click the link to confirm your account.
4. Click "click here for SXSW Interactive Festival programming proposals" at the bottom of the page.
5. Type "HubSpot" into the search field at the top of the page to locate our two sessions.
6. Vote for a session by clicking on the thumbs up icon. (Or if you like both, vote for both!)
Thanks for voting! We hope to see you from the stage at SXSW!