The agenda for the first annual HubSpot User Group (HUG) includes panels of marketing luminaries, customer presented sessions and even hands-on one-on-one sessions so attendees leave with not only knowledge but also some tangible improvements to their inbound marketing efforts. Just a smattering of the sessions include:
- Welcome cocktail reception on Monday, Oct 4th
- "The Future of Inbound Marketing" panel, including David Meerman Scott, Dharmesh Shah and other marketing experts
- "Who's your MOFU!? No really, how do you increase conversion in the 'Middle of the Funnel'?"
- "Grow Reach & Leads by Applying the Science of Social Media with HubSpot"
- Small business & marketing professional customer panels
- and more ...
Early bird registration continues through August 31st, and beyond a lower fee, also features a $100 discount on the Inbound Marketing Summit. Both HUG and IMS are participating in FutureM events, which marks a weeklong Boston-area celebration of education and networking about the future of marketing!
Review the full agenda and then register for HUG 2010 today. Follow #HUG2010 for other updates!
HubSpot has compiled over 50 original marketing charts and graphs on topics including lead generation, blogging and social media, marketing budgets, Twitter and Facebook.
Download the eBook now to have access to these charts for use in your own presentations!