The most noteworthy costumes were honored as winners of the contest in four separate categories, with October 2010 HubSpotter of the Month Tom Cattaneo taking home the ultimate win as 'Best Costume.' Winners were announced during last Friday's episode of HubSpot's weekly internet marketing podcast, HubSpot TV, by co-hosts Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.
And the Winners Were (Drumroll, Please)...
- Best Costume: TomCat as Snooki
- Most Original/Creative: Michael Redbord as Beaker from Sesame Street
- Best Homemade: Darion Miller as The Red Angry Bird
- Scariest Costume: Jill Fratianne as a Witch
- Best Team Costume: HubSpot Support Team as The Scooby-Doo Crew
See more HubSpot Halloween costumes in the HubSpot Halloween 2010 set on Flickr, or view the slideshow below.
Which HubSpotter's costume was your favorite?