At HubSpot, we’re committed to solving for the customer. To do this, we focus on connecting with our customers, listening to their feedback, and building powerful and easy-to-use tools to help them grow better. To help us further solve for our customers, we’re excited to introduce HubSpot's 2023 Customer Advisory Board (CAB), aimed to provide a forum to connect and discuss opportunities to improve our customer experience that help guide the direction of HubSpot’s existing and future solutions.
“At HubSpot, we aim to create an outstanding customer experience – one that's powered by both a great product and a great team – along every step of the customer journey. Our Customer Advisory Board plays a key role in this, as it offers a space for regular, meaningful engagement with a diverse set of customers so that we can better understand their experience and perspective,” shares Rob Giglio, Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot. "Since creating the Board in 2019, we’ve gained invaluable insights to spark product innovation and iterate our go-to-market approach. I'm excited to welcome our new members, and look forward to working together in 2023."
The 2023 CAB cohort was selected through a competitive application process and includes innovative and creative Marketing, Sales, Service, and Operations professionals that span various industries and regions. Our aim was to build an inclusive CAB that is representative of the diversity of our customers.
Meet HubSpot’s 2023 Customer Advisory Board members:
- Bethany Hoppenthaler, Director of Sales Enablement & Digital Strategy at Burns & McDonnell
- Camila Securato, Partner & CRO at LIT & Saint Paul Escola de Negócios
- Lauren Allen, Regional Marketing Manager at Great Minds
- Phoebe Scott, Global Director of CRM at Avison Young
- George Roadman, COO at Owl Cyber Defense
- Samir Fayumzadah, Sales Operations Analyst at Vesper
- Audrey Mattoon, Sr. Dir of RevOps at Mainstay
- Dylan Berno, Director of Customer Enablement at Osano
- Brandon Nestor Reis, Revenue Operations Manager at Kafene
- Annamarie Galante, Sales Operations Manager at Honeycomb Credit
- Shelby Torrence, CMO at Earthly
- Chris Davies, COO at Oxford Global Marketing
- Matti Rautanen, CMO at MeetingPackage
- KC Chan, Marketing Operations Manager at Gravitee Topco Limited
- Alejandro Opazo, Digital Transformation Director at PRECISION CHILE
- Danya Rielly, Director of Digital Marketing at Magaya
- Christina Kay, VP of Marketing and RevOps at Reseller Ratings
- Abeeda Haroon, Head of Customer Experience at Polly
- James Byrne, Director of Business Operations at LYTE INC UK LIMITED
- Elisabeth Norberg, Revenue Operations & Intelligence Manager at Telavox
- Mitch Richards, Director of Revenue Operations at Livingstone Group
- Pratik Lahiri, Revenue Operations Director at Lifesight
- Nellie Matthews, Revenue Operations Manager at Shuttlerock
Of HubSpot’s CAB, returning member Camila Securato, Partner & CRO at LIT & Saint Paul Escola de Negócios said “The client-centered culture at HubSpot is something truly special. It's an honor to have been able to provide valuable insights and feedback to the HubSpot team and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to continue representing the LATAM community on the board in 2023.”
HubSpot’s CAB members represent organizations of all sizes – from VSB and SBM to mid-market and enterprise. This helps us better understand the unique challenges and opportunities businesses face and meet the needs of customers regardless of where they are in their journey.
“Participating on the HubSpot Customer Advisory Board in 2022 has been an opportunity to learn from other leaders in the space and contribute firsthand to the evolution of the HubSpot product suite,” said returning CAB member Bethany Hoppenthaler, Director of Sales Enablement & Digital Strategy at Burns & McDonnell. “This board truly fosters the essence of Grow Better through collaboration and feedback with HubSpot executives, product developers and communities.”
Interested in applying for our next cohort of Customer Advisory Board members? Contact your HubSpot account manager for more details about how to apply.