It’s no secret that HubSpot Dublin (fondly known as DubSpot) is rapidly growing. In 2016, HubSpot announced a commitment to hiring an additional 320 Dublin-based employees over three years. To accommodate this growth, DubSpot opened its 26,000 square feet office at 1 Dockland Central. Earlier this year, DubSpot was named a Best Workplace by Great Place To Work Ireland and unveiled the new product and engineering floor.
We are excited to share that DubSpot is celebrating the opening of another new floor dedicated to Marketing, People Operations and Localization teams. We recently unveiled the new ground floor space of our 2 Dockland Central location, complete with Instagram-worthy features and an events space. The new 275 - seat Higgins Conference Centre and Events Space was recently opened and proudly named after the 9th President of Ireland, Michael D. Higgins.
Designed by Sonica Fitout, the new floor and conference centre align with the larger DubSpot design aesthetic bringing the natural outdoor beauty of Ireland inside to the workplace. Check out some of the unique office features and fun facts sure to give anyone a case of office envy:
- All meeting rooms have a nature theme - from their names (The Beach,The Park, Strawberry Beds and Greenhouse), to their decor (think surfboards and greenery)
- The Park Room has a full wall decal of the St. Stephens Green fountain in Dublin
- The new Marketing and People Operations floor features lifesize tricolor Dublin doors representing the colours of the Irish flag
- A neon ‘HubSpot’ sign in the cafe can be seen glowing throughout the office
- The ‘Grow Better’ sign stems from our mission of helping millions of organizations grow better
- The well-stocked kitchen features booths for mingling, beer and wine on tap and a ‘Have HEART’ mural, an acronym we use to describe qualities we value in our coworkers: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable and Transparent
- Similar to HubSpot’s HQ office in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the Higgins Conference Centre and Events Space features bleacher seating
- A built-in map of the world is meant to share HubSpot’s global story, not only highlighting our eight offices, but our customers in all areas of the world