- Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact, Inc. (NasdaqGM: CTCT), a leading provider of on-demand email marketing and online surveys for small organizations, has joined HubSpot's Board of Directors.
- HubSpot offers the first inbound marketing system, using Internet marketing to help businesses get found by more prospects and convert higher percentages of them to paying customers.
- Goodman brings strong experience in software-as-a-service, software product management, and marketing to HubSpot and will be instrumental in helping the company refine its mission and penetrate the SMB market.
- Gail Goodman is the CEO of Constant Contact. Under her leadership, Constant Contact has grown its customer base to more than 164,000 worldwide.
- Goodman's previous experience includes senior management roles at Open Market, Progress Software Corporation, Dun & Bradstreet Corporation Software, and Bain & Co.
- Goodman is a frequent speaker at industry events and is also the Chairman of the Board of Directors at Constant Contact, member of the board of trustees and executive officer of the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council, and a member of the Board of Directors of the ESPC (Email Sender and Provider Coalition).
Quote, attributable to Brian Halligan, CEO, HubSpot
"Gail's experience in marketing, particularly with small businesses, will be invaluable to HubSpot as we continue to grow our customer base in the coming years. Constant Contact continues to revolutionize the marketing success formula for small businesses, and Gail's experience leading this effort makes her an ideal fit for our board. We look forward to working with her as we help more and more small businesses with their online marketing needs."
Quote, attributable to Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact
"More than ever, marketers need to rethink how they can turn their website into a magnet for potential customers. The way that people conduct research and make purchase decisions on the Internet continues to evolve. HubSpot's online marketing solutions helps small and medium-sized businesses turn their websites into lead machines. I look forward to working with HubSpot's management and board members to continue the company's upward growth."
HubSpot is an inbound marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound prospects and convert a higher percentage of them into leads and customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and customers. Based in Cambridge MA, HubSpot Internet marketing can be found at www.HubSpot.com and the Website Grader free SEO tool is available at www.WebsiteGrader.com.
About Constant Contact, Inc.
Launched in 1998, Constant Contact, Inc. is a leading provider of email marketing and online survey tools for small organizations, including small businesses, associations, and nonprofits. To learn more, please visit www.constantcontact.com or call (781) 472-8100.