Brian Halligan to Speak About Getting ROI from Social Media
- HubSpot will be sponsoring Boston's Social Media Breakfast 10 (#SMB10), which is scheduled for Wednesday, November 12. The event will take place from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Ryles Jazz Club in Inman Square, Cambridge.
- Website Grader analyses, which measure SEO and marketing effectiveness of websites or blogs, will be distributed to all attendees who provide their website's URLs on the event's registration page. HubSpot Internet Marketing Consultants will also be on hand to answer any questions about Website Grader reports.
- HubSpot Founder and CEO, Brian Halligan will speak about SMB10's theme, "Getting ROI out of Social Media," which will examine new ways to evaluate and measure the success of social media engagements and community building programs. Other presenters include Andrew McAfee, Associate Professor, Harvard Business School; and Matt Cutler, VP Marketing and Analytics, Visible Measures.
- Boston's Social Media Breakfast is free to attend and gathers social media experts and newcomers for a morning of eating, networking, sharing and learning. Please direct questions to the event's organizer, Bob Collins, at Bob [at] SHIFTComm [dot] com.
- To register to attend SMB10, please visit the Boston SMB10 Eventbrite page. Tickets are limited, so grab one while you can!
Links for more information:
HubSpot's Internet Marketing Blog
Directions to the Ryles Jazz Club
Official Social Media Breakfast website
About Social Media Breakfast
The Social Media Breakfast was founded by Bryan Person in August 2007 as an event where social media experts and newbies alike come together to eat, meet, share and learn. Marketers, PR pros, entrepreneurs, bloggers, podcasters, new-media fanatics and online social networkers are all welcome to attend. The breakfast series began in Boston and has now spread to cities throughout the United States and around the world.
HubSpot is an Internet marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound leads and convert a higher percentage of them into paying customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and paying customers. Based in Cambridge, MA, HubSpot can be found at http://www.HubSpot.com.