HubSpot today announced the launch of two new tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI)—content assistant and ChatSpot.ai—to help its customers save time while creating better connections with their audiences.
The introduction of content assistant and ChatSpot.ai builds on HubSpot’s earlier investments in AI including conversation intelligence, data quality tooling, data enrichment, predictive AI, content optimization, and more. Powered by industry-leading artificial intelligence systems from OpenAI, content assistant and ChatSpot.ai create efficiencies for marketing, sales, and customer service professionals.
- Content Assistant: Launching today in private beta, content assistant helps marketing and sales teams ideate, create, and share quality content in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. Among many options, content assistant can:
- Suggest blog titles related to a product or service, then generate a complete blog post outline for that title;
- Write content in a flash for blog posts, landing pages, website pages, sales and marketing emails, and knowledge base articles;
- Streamline content marketing workflows into one place, saving teams time and energy.
- ChatSpot.ai: Launching today in public alpha, ChatSpot.ai helps HubSpot customers complete a variety of tasks using a natural language chat-based user experience. The tool helps users:
- Add contacts and companies to the HubSpot CRM;
- Create custom reports related to marketing, sales and customer service;
- Draft professional, effective sales emails personalized to the recipient.
“We are experiencing a step-function change in the way people work. At HubSpot, our goal is to help companies connect more deeply with their customers. Our new AI-powered content assistant helps them create quality content faster and easier, to better serve their customers,” said Andy Pitre, EVP of Product at HubSpot. “Advances in AI also have the potential to change the way people use and interact with software. We’re excited to launch ChatSpot.ai to experiment with how we can make our software even easier to use, and we’re inviting our customers to come along with us as we learn together.”
Sign up for the content assistant beta or ChatSpot.ai alpha here.