HubSpot is built on the belief that you earn attention by being of value to your audience. Just as the product requirements of growing companies have changed over time, so have their content needs. People are turning to podcasts more than ever before to solve their problems and seek inspiration. That’s why we’re excited to announce today the launch of the HubSpot Podcast Network, a new audio destination for business professionals seeking the best education and inspiration for how to grow their business.
“At HubSpot, we want to educate and inspire business leaders around the world. Audio and podcasting more specifically is a format that continues to see explosive growth,” said Kipp Bodnar, chief marketing officer at HubSpot. “We wanted to bring together some of the best business creators to one podcast network to be the go-to source for business education and inspiration. We are just getting started. You will see a lot of other great creators come onto the network as the year progresses.”
The HubSpot Podcast Network is home to six great shows that represent a wide range of business topics and backgrounds. Together, this collection covers the scope and mastery every company needs to find success. The inaugural members of the network are:
- Entrepreneurs on Fire, which delivers the inspiration and strategies you need to fire up your entrepreneurial journey and create the life you’ve always dreamed of.
- Business Infrastructure, which provides solutions and real-life stories to owners and operators of fast-growing small businesses seeking practical tips for creating the operations and business infrastructure needed to grow a company.
- Being Boss, an exploration of not only what it means, but what it takes to be boss as a creative business owner, freelancer, or side-hustler.
- The MarTech Podcast, which tells stories of marketers who use technology to generate growth and achieve success by unearthing the successes and pitfalls of industry experts and the tools and tips that they’ve learned along the way.
- The Salesman Podcast, which helps sales professionals learn how to find buyers and win business in a modern, effective, and ethical way.
- My First Million, where the hosts brainstorm new business ideas based on trends and opportunities in the market, and share the stories of how companies made their first million.
“It can be hard to discover your next favorite podcast,” Bodnar continued. “With the HubSpot Podcast Network, it's easier than ever for listeners to discover the best creators and episodes. We integrate the best episodes across the network so that you discover your next show without having to go look for it.”
With the HubSpot Podcast Network, listeners will have on-demand access to insights from entrepreneurs, startups, and scaleups in the form of practical tips and inspirational stories.
“What I love most about being a part of the HubSpot Podcast Network is that it feels like we're paving the way for the future of podcasting,” said Emily Thompson, host of Being Boss. “As a long-standing independent creator, I've watched this industry grow and change from the early years – and this feels different. This collaboration between a brand and creators, and the creators together, is poised to fuel the creation of great content for podcast listeners, and I'm very excited to be a part of it.”
The launch of the HubSpot Podcast Network is a meaningful step in HubSpot’s commitment to give our audience and customers the content they need in the medium they engage with most, regardless of platform. Our acquisition of The Hustle earlier this year was another important milestone in the evolution of HubSpot media, and we’re excited to introduce our audience to even more high-quality content in the months to come.
To learn more about the HubSpot Podcast Network, please visit hubspot.com/podcastnetwork.