HubSpot's Inbound Marketing System Helps Objective Management Group Generate More Leads Online
CAMBRIDGE, MA - December 12, 2007
- Objective Management Group's (OMG) CEO Dave Kurlan started a blog as an avenue to explore and communicate issues in the sales industry and implemented HubSpot's inbound marketing system to increase traffic to his blog and website and to capture more sales leads for his business.
- Objective Management Group provides comprehensive sales assessments and sales-force evaluations for organizations looking to improve the efficiency and efficacy of their sales organizations.
- Since implementing HubSpot, OMG has realized the following results:
- Traffic has grown more than 600 percent -- from about 800 visitors per month to over 5000 per month.
- Leads from their blogging and search engine optimization efforts have grown by more than 350 percent -- from an average of 15 leads per month to 70 leads per month.
- Organic Google search traffic from SEO has grown from about 200-300 visitors per month to nearly 1500 visitors in October 2007.
- Organic Google search traffic is currently over 35 percent of traffic as compared to 10 percent of traffic eight months ago.
- OMG is on the first page of Google results for many of its chosen key words including:
-- Evaluating a sales force
-- Sales force objectives
-- Competencies for sales people
-- Sales competencies
- Dave Kurlan from OMG discusses his experience with Internet marketing and HubSpot on video.
- HubSpot built an Internet marketing system based on the idea that inbound marketing (strategies that help people find you) are more effective than traditional marketing programs such as tradeshows, direct mail and cold calling. HubSpot includes search engine optimization, blogs and online social media to attract more qualified prospects to your website. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot users convert more prospects into leads and paying customers. HubSpot also includes an inbound marketing methodology comprised of best practices training, consulting and support.
Links for more information:
Quote, attributable to Brian Halligan, CEO and Founder, HubSpot
"Many small businesses miss out on the opportunities that smart Internet marketing affords them because they either don't know what they should be doing or they don't have the time and skill to do it themselves. In OMG's place, Dave was ahead of the game when he started to blog, but he needed a little help to promote it in an effective way and use it to generate sales leads. The results that he's seen are a good indicator for what other companies can realize if they embrace inbound Internet marketing."
Quotes, attributable to Dave Kurlan, CEO, Objective Management Group
"When I started my blog, I really viewed it as an outlet for my thoughts. Being a fan of baseball, you could say my theory was 'build it and they will come.' But the marketer in me knew there were things I should do to promote it or at least make sure people who would be interested in what I have to say would come across it. The results more than speak for themselves."
"We rely on resellers to help us generate business and the Internet is one of the best places to recruit new resellers. We want to make sure that people in the business know who we are and respect what we do. Increasing our profile, whether it be through the blog or getting better rankings for our main website on words that matter for us, is a really important way to continue to grow our business."
HubSpot is an Internet marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound leads and convert a higher percentage of them into paying customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and paying customers. Based in Cambridge, MA, HubSpot inbound marketing can be found at www.hubspot.com and the Website Grader free Marketing Tool is available at www.websitegrader.com.
Mike Volpe (spokesperson)
Email is first initial last name (at) hubspot (dot) com
Maura Landry (agency)
Email is first initial last name (at) shiftcomm (dot) com