- Noel Huelsenbeck, President and founder of Vocio, a telecom expense management software company, was looking to initiate an internet marketing program that would maximize the effectiveness of his Website and generate more leads and customers online. He turned to HubSpot.
- The Vocio sales team was spending a lot of time and energy on traditional outbound marketing such as cold calling, email marketing and direct mail, but seeing little results.
- Within a few weeks of implementing HubSpot, Vocio was able to optimize the Website with relevant industry keywords. After seeing the traffic results the Website had gotten, Vocio set up a blog with HubSpot as well.
- With the support of HubSpot, Vocio has seen the following benefits:
- Increased traffic to the Website after optimizing site with industry-related words
- Drove stronger and more qualified prospects directly to the sales team
- Website traffic more than doubled in two months, from 500 in November to over 1000 in January
- Traffic from organic search results increased exponentially and now accounts for about half of overall traffic
- Published more than 15 blog articles in just four months, each averaging about 100 views per post
- Improved search engine rankings for a dozen relevant keywords, including "telecom audit software", "telecom cost control", and "telecom expense management software" and received many visits and leads from searches on these terms
- Noel Huelsenbeck from Vocio discusses his experience with Internet marketing and HubSpot on video - Vocio Increases Targeted Traffic and Leads to Website Using HubSpot
- HubSpot offers inbound marketing software, using Internet marketing to help businesses get found by more prospects and convert higher percentages of them to paying customers.
Links for more information
- HubSpot's Internet Marketing Blog
- HubSpot's Company News Blog
- HubSpot's Internet Marketing Customer Case Studies
- Vocio's Telecom Expense Management Blog
Quote, attributable to Brian Halligan, CEO and founder, HubSpot
"A small business like Vocio needs to leverage its marketing budget without over-extending its sales team. Vocio had strong potential to easily increase visibility, generate solid business leads and promote its products and service offerings just by optimizing its site - without spending more marketing dollars. We worked closely with Vocio to jump start their Internet marketing program and company blog which has benefited the company's efforts to increase Website traffic and help the sales team get more leads."
Quote, attributable to Noel Huelsenbeck, CEO and Founder, Vocio
"Cold calling and sending infinite emails had not gotten us the new business leads we wanted. We knew we needed to revitalize our marketing efforts and HubSpot helped us understand how an inbound marketing strategy would benefit our business. With guidance along the way, HubSpot has helped us to achieve our goals of increasing Vocio's brand awareness and business results."
HubSpot is an Internet marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound leads and convert a higher percentage of them into paying customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and paying customers. Based in Cambridge MA, HubSpot inbound marketing can be found at www.HubSpot.com and the Website Grader free SEO Tool is available at www.WebsiteGrader.com.
Vocio is the premier telecom expense management software provider for mid-market enterprises. Its intuitive software platform is easy to implement and completely customizable, giving customers the ability to display the most relevant metrics for better-informed decision making. The software handles all aspects of managing enterprise telecom, wireless, data and Internet services, including automating invoice loading, systematically identifying and flagging errors, and inventorying all telecom assets. Vocio's software also affords enterprises the flexibility to self manage the program or outsource TEM responsibilities to Vocio. For more information, visit www.vocio.com.