- HubSpot is headed down south this week to speak at this year's SEM for SMB Conference to be held on July 16th and 17th, 2008 in Austin, TX.
- The SEM for SMB Conference is a two-day business-focused event that will teach attendees how to improve their online marketing efforts, specifically how to leverage search engines, blogs, and social media to get more visibility online.
- Helping to lead the conference, HubSpot is a platinum-level sponsor and will be exhibiting as well as speaking at the show.
- HubSpot VP Marketing, Mike Volpe, will present on how to take your search engine marketing efforts to the next level by integrating search engine optimization (SEO), blogging, and social media into an Internet marketing plan. Volpe's presentation, "Using SEO, Blogs and Social Media Together for Top Results," will take place during General Session on the morning of the second day.
- Marketing professionals and business executives are invited to the session to learn beyond the basics of SEM and understand how to utilize inbound marketing techniques like SEO, social media and blogs to reach your business goals of increasing website visitors and leads.
- HubSpot's Internet Marketing software system product helps small-to-mid-sized companies enhance their website to get found by more potential customers and generate more leads and sales online. Complete with search engine optimization, blogging, lead intelligence and marketing analytics tools, HubSpot helps marketers be more efficient and turns websites into marketing lead magnets.
- HubSpot will provide free custom WebsiteGrader reports at the event. Check out the booth in the exhibitor hall to pick up the report and learn more about their inbound marketing products.
Quote, attributable to Mike Volpe, VP, Marketing, HubSpot
"Small and medium sized businesses have the opportunity to drive business forward by leveraging the Internet - search engines, blogs, social media - but unfortunately many don't know exactly how to do that. This event will help people understand how to gain a stronger visibility online through comprehensive tactics and approaches to inbound marketing."
Quote, attributable to Christopher Justice, Chief Executive Officer of Sparksight and Chairman of SEM for SMB
"We are proud to have HubSpot as our top sponsor for SEM for SMB 2008. Their participation represents a growing need to empower small businesses through search engine marketing and HubSpot is a premiere solution in the industry."
HubSpot is an inbound marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound prospects and convert a higher percentage of them into leads and customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and customers. Based in Cambridge MA, HubSpot Internet marketing can be found at http://www.hubspot.com and the Website Grader free SEO tool is available at http://www.websitegrader.com.