CAMBRIDGE, MA, May 19, 2015 -- Today, HubSpot, the leading inbound marketing and sales software company, announced an integration with SlideShare as well as Appcues, Bigcommerce, BrightInfo, DataHero, HelloSign, Infer, Invoca, Perfect Audience, and Shopify. These new integrations extend the power of HubSpot to more of the tools used by companies to attract, engage and delight their customers.
Other new integration partners include:
• Appcues: View data from Appcues can now be added to the HubSpot timeline view, while new app users can be added to HubSpot if they do not already exist, and then segmented based on Appcues data.
• Bigcommerce: All Bigcommerce customer and order data can automatically be synced with HubSpot’s smart lists and reporting tools to gain more insights about customers. The Bigcommerce integration was built by Groove, a HubSpot Platinum Partner.
• BrightInfo: Leads generated through BrightInfo can be directly and automatically transferred into HubSpot.
• DataHero: HubSpot customers can create dynamic charts from SaaS services, CSV exports and cloud-drives. Customers can compare HubSpot data with data from other tools and report on that combined data.
• HelloSign: Documents can be incorporated into multiple HubSpot touch points, so that customers can more efficiently and effectively manage contacts and their progress.
• Infer: Users can add Infer Scores inside HubSpot software to infuse their marketing campaigns with predictive insights for better targeting and segmenting
• Invoca: HubSpot customers will have greater visibility into the marketing channels driving inbound calls, and the ability to use this information to segment and score their highest converting leads.
• Perfect Audience: Customers can now retarget HubSpot smart lists with display ads from Perfect Audience.
• Scripted: HubSpot customers can create a pending draft blog post in HubSpot by requesting a piece of content on the Scripted web app.
• Shopify: Customer and order data can automatically sync from Shopify in HubSpot. Users will also be able to segment customers by lifetime revenue, average order value, products purchased, purchase totals, as well as the option to create personalized and triggered emails. The Shopify integration was built by Groove, a HubSpot Platinum Partner.
“Everything we do at HubSpot is aimed at helping our customers grow,” said Mike Volpe, HubSpot CMO. “Each of these integrations makes it easier for our customers to increase efficiency and productivity as they grow their companies through inbound marketing and sales.”
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Since 2006, HubSpot has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 15,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. HubSpot’s inbound marketing software, ranked #1 in customer satisfaction by VentureBeat and G2Crowd, includes social media publishing and monitoring, blogging, SEO, website content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics, all in one integrated platform. Sidekick, HubSpot’s award-winning sales application, enables sales and service teams to have more effective conversations with leads, prospects, and customers. HubSpot is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Dublin, Ireland, and Sydney, Australia, and has been recognized by Inc., Forbes, and Deloitte as one of the world’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more at www.hubspot.com
Originally published May 19, 2015 11:00:00 AM, updated August 04 2016