In order for your application to the HubSpot Connect Program to be considered, you must first fulfill the required criteria:
- You must build your integration in house.
- You must build your integration using OAuth 2.0 (for instructions on building on HubSpot, please see our developer documentation).
- You must offer support for your integration. Ticketed or phone support is acceptable (with a required 24 hr response time SLA).
- You must have a minimum of 10 Installs with HubSpot.
Beta Integration Application Process
Participants who have less than 40 Installs with HubSpot and are accepted to be a HubSpot Connect Beta Integrator must follow the steps below to remain in the program:
- Provide us with information to create an integration listing page (request form is located in our onboarding packet) within the first 30 days after acceptance as a Beta Integrator.
- If you fail to supply the required site page within the first 30 days of acceptance, you will be removed from the program.
- As a part of the listing page, you must be able to link to setup instructions for the integration.
- We will build the listing page and add it to our integrations directory.
- Your 90 listing period to get to 40 Installs begins upon the publication of your listing.
- Within or at the end of 90 days if you reach 40 Installs you are eligible to begin the Certification Process to become an official HubSpot Connect Partner. (Outlined below.)
- At the end of ninety day period if you are not at 40 Installs your participation in the Connect Program will be terminated.
- We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Connect Program at any time.
Certification Application Process
Participants who have 40 or more Installs with HubSpot and are applying to become a HubSpot Connect Partner must follow the steps below to pass through certification:
- Submit your App ID (as stated in the developer portal for the integration) so that our product team may perform a technical review of the integration.
- We require that you submit a video demo of the integration to include on your integration listing page and for our product team to better understand how the integration functions
- We also ask that you submit assets for Sales enablement, to help our team better sell your integration to prospects and customers
- Once our product team reviews the integration, they may have some feedback. You will need to review this feedback and made any necessary changes to the integration in order to continue on to certification.
- Once the product team has approved the integration, you will need to provide us with information to create an integration listing page, that will be showcased in our integrations directory.
- After the listing page is ready, we will coordinate a launch date with our product marketing team for your listing page, product news blog post, and internal product notification.
- We reserve the right to decline moving forward with your application or to terminate your participation in the Connect Program at any time.
Please see the HubSpot Connect Program Agreement for the terms and conditions that apply to participation in the Connect Program.