New Product Available
Introducing Service Hub
HubSpot’s new customer service software is now available to help you connect with customers, exceed their expectations, and turn them into promoters that grow your business.
- Manage customer communications at scale with a universal inbox that aggregates chats, emails, and more.
- Resolve customer issues faster with tickets and automation, and create a knowledge base of support articles to help customers help themselves.
- Use feedback and insight tools to truly understand how customers feel, and spot opportunities to make them happier.
New Integration Available
HubSpot for Shopify Integration
HubSpot’s native ecommerce integration with Shopify is now available for free to all shared customers.
- Easily sync Shopify data into your HubSpot account without any custom dev work.
- Use Shopify data to segment users based on products, deals, and order history. Then use those lists to target emails and ads.
- Trigger pre-built, automated workflows like abandoned cart nurturing, and more.
- Use your ecommerce reporting dashboard to track orders, new sales, lifetime value, abandoned cart recovery, and your marketing’s impact on revenue.
Coming Soon in May 2018
HubSpot’s Response to the GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new set of laws to enhance the protection of EU citizens’ personal data.
It increases organizations’ obligations to deal with that data in transparent and secure ways, and it applies to any business (EU-based or otherwise) that controls or processes data of EU citizens.
Here’s what HubSpot is doing to make sure we (and our customers) are GDPR-compliant …
- We’re hard at work ensuring that HubSpot’s own practices are GDPR-compliant.
- Between now and May 25th (and beyond), we’re making product enhancements to HubSpot’s software to make it easier for customers to comply with the GDPR.
- We’re creating resources to help our partners and customers understand what the GDPR means for their businesses, so they can build compliant processes of their own.
Introducing Conversations in HubSpot’s Free CRM
Conversations is a universal, collaborative inbox that helps your team have better one-to-one conversations with customers.
- Brings together messages from live chat, team email, and Facebook Messenger so you can view, manage, and reply to conversations from prospects and customers in one central place.
- Allows you to bring any member of your team into a thread so you can always make sure the right person is following up.
- Is deeply connected to the rest of HubSpot’s free CRM, giving you context about every contact so you always have the full picture.
- Helps you manage conversations at scale using automation and bots, routing incoming messages and taking care of simple tasks.
Get a free HubSpot CRM account today, and you’ll automatically get Conversations when it’s live.