New Functionality Available 11/1
The All New HubSpot Sales Professional
The new version of HubSpot Sales Professional is the all-in-one sales toolkit to supercharge your sales engine.
- Organize every detail about your prospects and customers, using robust automation and management tools sophisticated teams need.
- Save your reps time and help them work smarter with productivity tools like meetings, templates, sequences, and a deep inbox integration.
- Leverage the power of machine learning to surface the best leads to your sales team with predictive lead scoring.
Coming in 2018
Introducing Conversations In HubSpot CRM Free
Conversations is a shared inbox that helps you and your team have better one-to-one conversations with your customers.
- Stores messages from your prospects and customers in a single, central place so you can view, manage, and reply with ease.
- Seamlessly pulls in conversations from every messaging channel, and allows you to bring any member of your team into a thread.
- Deeply connected to the rest of HubSpot CRM Free, giving you context on every contact so you always have the full picture.
- Automation rules and bots help you manage conversations at scale, routing incoming messages and taking care of simple tasks.
Get a HubSpot CRM Free account today and you’ll automatically get Conversations when it’s live.
HubSpot acquires Motion.ai
The future of marketing is messaging. And with bots, powered by AI, you can have 1-on-1 conversations with everyone at scale. With HubSpot’s acquisition of Motion AI we’re enabling businesses to better engage, convert, close, and delight their customers across every channel at scale.
Coming in 2018
Introducing the Customer Hub
Succeed because your customers did. HubSpot’s new Customer Hub enables the inbound way of doing customer service. You’ll make customers happier, keep them longer, and grow your business faster.
- The Customer Hub is built on top of Conversations. This makes it easy to escalate an everyday chat into a case that can be managed.
- Truly understand your customers with feedback and insights tools, that you can deploy across Conversations, email, and more.
- Go from frantically "solving tickets" to actually helping your customers – quickly and efficiently. Serve them even better with sophisticated knowledge center tools.
Coming Soon to HubSpot Marketing
Reimagine Your Growth Strategy With HubSpot Marketing
HubSpot Marketing is getting a whole new set of tools to help you attract and engage with more of the right people.
- Content Strategy: A new, modern approach to content and SEO that helps marketers get more traffic with less content.
- Campaign Reporting: A powerful new reporting engine helps you tie even the broadest marketing campaigns directly to traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Facebook Ads: Use HubSpot’s granular segmentation tools to target ads on Facebook. Easily convert more people with new formats like Facebook Lead Ads.
- Instagram for HubSpot: Tee up posts and get mobile reminders to publish your content on Instagram. Coming soon to beta.
- Native Shopify Integration: Seamlessly sync product and sales data to HubSpot. Benefit from HubSpot’s analytics, workflows email and more. Currently in beta.
- HubSpot Collect: Turn your ideas into quality content. Clip research from around the web, and push drafts from Google Docs into HubSpot in one-click.