New & Improved App Marketplace
The new HubSpot App Marketplace makes it easier to find, understand, and install app integrations for your HubSpot account so you can connect your data and improve your customer experience.
The new HubSpot App Marketplace features:
- More apps - We’ve added hundreds of new apps in the last 12 months, including new integrations like Slack, Xero, and WordPress.
- More informed integration decisions - We’ve redesigned the app listing pages to prioritize the details businesses need most, including pricing, subscription requirements, and demo videos.
- Easier discovery of relevant apps - With hand-curated selections of apps for different types of users, it’s easier than ever to find the right app for every purpose.
- Less friction and better discoverability for app developers - The new app listing experience gives app creators a simple, streamlined way to create and manage their Marketplace listings.
New Features Announced
Contact De-dupe, Drag-and-Drop Editors & Workflow Management
As our tools get more sophisticated, we’re working to make sure they’re also user-friendly. That’s why we’re making content creation more intuitive, using AI to make it faster to clean your database, and acting on the feedback you’ve given around simplifying workflow management.
How we’re making it easier for you to do your work:
- Create custom templates with ease and publish content in a snap with the new drag-and-drop editors for email, web pages, and knowledge base articles. IN BETA NOW
- Easily find and merge duplicate contacts and companies. By removing duplicate data, your team won’t be working the same deals, and your customers won’t receive the same email multiple times. AVAILABLE NOW
- To help you stay organized—no matter how sophisticated your workflows get—you can now create folders for your workflows. And to help you keep those complex workflows manageable, you can now create actions that skip to a different step in the workflow. AVAILABLE NOW
More Value, New Prices for Sales Hub Professional & Marketing Hub Starter
With customer expectations at an all-time high, it’s important our products continue to improve so they work harder for you. Coming soon, we’ll be adding even more features and functionality to Sales Hub Professional and Marketing Hub Starter, at a new price.
Planned Sales Hub Professional updates include:
- Buy-now button - Offer a more seamless buying experience for your prospects by creating a call-to-action that directly connects a product in your product catalogue to an online purchase in Stripe. Requires separate Stripe subscription.
- eSignature - Get digital signatures for quotes, and say goodbye to printing and sending hard copies.
- Calculated properties - Create fields that roll up data from other fields.
- As of Nov 1, 2019, the price for Sales Hub Professional will be $500/month with 5 paid users included, and $100/month for each additional paid user.
Planned Marketing Hub Starter updates include:
- Form follow-up emails - Send up to three automated emails after form submissions to start nurturing and converting leads.
- As of Nov 1, 2019, the price for Marketing Hub Starter will be $50/month with 1K contacts included. Additional 1K contacts start at $50/month.
Read about INBOUND pricing changes
Customers who purchase Marketing Hub Starter or Sales Hub Professional prior to November 1, 2019 will be given access to the new features as they are made available—without seeing a change in price. For more information on how these price changes impact new and existing customers, please visit our INBOUND Pricing Changes page.
Facebook Messenger Integration
Each month, 20 billion messages are exchanged between people and businesses on Facebook Messenger. Now, with Facebook Messenger in HubSpot Conversations, you can capture those one-to-one interactions seamlessly.
- Meet your audience where they are - Connect with customers on their favorite channels, on their terms, and at their own pace.
- Messages all in one place - Conversations started via Facebook Messenger can be carried on and stored in HubSpot’s Conversations inbox.
- Delight across teams - With support forms now in the inbox and new unified thread views, everyone across your organization—from Marketing to Sales to Service—can have full context of customer communications, helping you deliver a fluid end-to-end experience.
Free Email Marketing & Ads Tools
Email marketing, and ads are now part of the free marketing tools available in the HubSpot CRM, giving all marketers the tools they need to capture leads and nurture them into loyal customers. By rooting your marketing tools in your CRM, you can give your customers the personalized experiences they have come to expect.
With free email marketing and ads in the HubSpot CRM, you’ll get:
- Free email creation, sending, and analytics, so you have the tools you need to see the full view of the customer journey and offer a more cohesive experience.
- The ability to create contact lists and send up to 2,000 emails per month, all with an email editor designed with efficiency and ease of use in mind.
- Expanded ads tool capabilities that let you manage and track up to $1,000 per month of ad spend across Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn ads—plus conversion-level reporting, and up to two account connections.
As we like to be transparent with our customers, we want to include a reminder that while we endeavor to continually develop our software, we do so in an agile way. This means that even our best-laid plans get adjusted. While we do expect to develop and improve our products, we can’t promise any specific features will be delivered on any specific timeline, including the features discussed above. We hope you’ll buy the product for where it’s at today and continue to see value over time. This means that you should not decide to buy based on a feature being made available in the future.