HubSpot customers benefit from the convenience of an all-in-one platform. What makes HubSpot different from others claiming to be a truly “all-in-one” system is its offering of a wide array of tools, all built to work together seamlessly. Because HubSpot is able to deliver more than surface-level results, we’ve been able to delight over 10,000 customers since 2006.
HubSpot customers using the robust and integrated platform gain the ability to:
- Compare the effectiveness of each marketing channel in producing visitors, leads, and customers.
- View every asset associated with a particular campaign on one dashboard, and see which touch points are driving the most visitors, leads and customers.
- Monitor not only interactions people are having with them Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, but identify which of those people are target leads in their database.
- Target leads with personalized content across landing pages, emails, blog and website.
Act-On is an all-in-one solution for beginner marketers. This, coupled with its low-cost month-to-month pricing, makes it a great tool for first-time digital marketers, but often drives them to switch to a more sophisticated platform as they outgrow Act-On’s limited functionality. The platform has many tools under one roof, but lacks a complete toolset or the level of integration needed by marketers with more than basic needs.
Some areas where Act-On’s platform lacks deep functionality and power include:
- It shows how many leads and conversions have been generated, but doesn’t provide closed loop analytics without a separate CRM.
- It can sync with Salesforce, but only in batches every 4 hours, delaying the important delivery of hot leads to sales.
- It provides landing page conversion metrics, but no information on which channels drove the most conversions to that page.
- Lead scoring is limited to native Act-On fields, it can’t accommodate fields that you may have customized on a form for your business.
- It provides tools to publish to Twitter, but does not include social media monitoring tools to see interactions with the hottest leads from your database.