Struggling With Legacy Marketing Software and No CMS Solution
Driving Growth With Marketing Hub Enterprise and CMS Hub Enterprise
Personalized Experiences at Scale
Marketing Hub helped GfK to:
- Automate processes and optimize lead generation
- Set up dashboards for the whole marketing funnel
- Customize messaging across all channels
- Create high priority campaigns, pages, and personas
- Boost customer retention and growth
Powering an Enterprise Website
As for CMS Hub, it helped GfK manage content and the website, strengthening its online presence and empowering teams to:
- Give different permissions based on role, location, and other criteria to only see and edit relevant content.
- Organize users based on several dimensions, so it suits the way their business works.
- Manage the hosted website’s security, dictating how external visitors access it for maximum protection.
Extending GfK's Inbound Strategy
GfK also uses HubSpot Brand Domain add-on to manage marketing activities for independent brands under the GfK umbrella, such as hosting content for two brands on distinct root domains and separating the traffic analytics between the two root domains.
Reducing Website Costs by 600%
- 600% reduction in website costs
- 35% increase in the average dwell time on the website
- 400% cut in infrastructure costs
- 50% decrease in the time it takes to create pages
Partnering with HubSpot has helped GfK automate workflows and personalize content to simplify work and serve its clients better. “The level of personalization and flexibility within the HubSpot software empowers us to deliver a fully integrated customer experience across all channels,” says Patrick.
Customer Content Examples
Check out some of the content that GfK created with the tools within Marketing Hub and CMS Hub.
Beautiful Blog Posts
GfK creates a wide range of relevant, engaging, conversion-optimized blog posts that help the company's discoverability in search and social media.
- How to position your brand for success during COVID-19
- 5 reasons why a Marketing Mix Model is relevant today
- There's a new approach to tracking brand performance
GfK uses the Landing Pages and Forms tools in Marketing Hub to host content across the website.
- GfK Webinar: Navigating through the “new normal” in FMCG
- The Pandemic Boost for E-Commerce in FMCG in Europe – Will it last?
- Online Behaviour Report
- gfknewron Product Page
Leveraging the intelligent email marketing tools within Marketing Hub, GfK communicates with its audience in a personal way.