FireRock was spending a lot of money on advertising, and had no way to track the success of their campaigns. They wanted a way to reach more potential leads and customers, and track their efforts and success.
- Increased social media reach by 330%
- Increased lead volume by 137%
- Increased web traffic by 189%
A 100+ year old company, Northern Engraving had stuck to traditional marketing tactics like in person presentations. This was effective at demonstrating their product, but didn't scale well or give them the exposure they needed to grow.
- 142% increase in leads
- 606% increase in web traffic
- 543% increase in referral traffic
Global Plastic Sheeting had hired a web designer to build their site, but had no way of effectively driving traffic to it. They were struggling to keep up with the awareness and recognition of their more-established competitors.
- Increased sales by 100%
- Increased leads by 92%
- Increased web traffic by 86%
Acoustiblok, Inc. simply didn't have a clear, defined marketing strategy. They saw their more versatile competition taking their business, while their brand awareness and web presence remained stagnant. They had huge growth goals they were committed to meeting, but no plan to execute on.
- Increased leads from organic search by 307%
- Increased web traffic by 210%
- Increased customer transactions by 40%
Colt International has always been on top of their marketing game. They were one of the first in their industry to even launch a website, let alone develop an online marketing strategy. When they heard about inbound marketing, they knew they had to learn more, or they'd be left behind.
- Increased monthly web traffic 10x
- Reached a 13% overall landing page conversion rate
SRS Crisafulli didn't pay much attention to their online presence. They didn't track leads or website traffic coming in through their website, and on top of it, were frustrated with their web hosting company. They needed flexibility, and the autonomy to edit and update their site quickly and easily.
- Cut pay-per-click spending by 100%
- 95% increase in organic web traffic
- Increased efficiency of sales team due to lead tracking and qualification.
MDI had no way of capturing information from incoming leads. Without this information, it was difficult to target their marketing strategy effectively and measure who were the most qualified leads to follow up with.
- Increased organic traffic by 50% in 5 months
- Saving $5,000 annually in PPC spend
- Expanded social media following to nearly 1000 people
Palomar Technologies knew how to attract people to their site, just not how to turn those viewers into customers. HubSpot helped the company transform into an inbound marketing machine, which solved their problem and finally gave them the results they needed.
- Achieved #1 rank for more than 30 keywords
If you follow directions, participate in your marketing efforts consistently while being smart and watching the analytics, you will put landing pages where they need to be, and, as a result, success will happen for your website and ultimately your business.