Getting Started Checklist
1. Complete Application (if you haven't already applied)
3. Watch these overview videos:
3. Complete legal paperwork (next tab)
4. Join our Slack Community and introduce yourself!
5. Bookmark our Partner Community Forum
8. Have a lead that you want to refer to HubSpot?
In order to receive commission, you will need to fill out your legal paperwork. Partners earn 20% commission for the first year that the client purchases a paid HubSpot product.
When you login to your partner portal for the first time, you'll see a screen like this. Sign the legal agreement in the left white box.
Then, fill out your W-8 & ACH and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any questions?
Reach out to email@example.com
Refer your existing clients and prospects to HubSpot to earn commission. First, register your leads inside your CRM portal to accurately track which leads you 'own'. Your clients can either self-purchase in their CRM portal, or HubSpot can co-sell with you in the sales process. Either way, you earn the same commission.